Ashland Hard Seltzer Gudaskas Board Giveaway Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO ENTER. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED TO ENTER.
1. Eligibility. Ashland Hard Seltzer Gudaskas Board Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States and D.C. who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry. Employees (and their immediate families) of Ashland Hard Seltzer (the “Sponsor”) and any of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, independent contractors, agencies, alcoholic brewing wholesalers and retailers, and any persons living in the same household as such employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes (cumulatively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”). Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on 4/5/2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on 4/28/2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. How to Enter: Visit https://www.instagram.com/ashlandhardseltzer and follow for your chance to win. All entries become property of the Sponsor.
4. Prize and Odds of Winning. One (1) grand prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on 4/28/2022 from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Winner will receive 1 free Positive Vibe Warriors surfboard with an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of ($350). The prize will be provided “as-is” and the difference between any stated value and actual value will not be awarded to winner. All costs not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. The random drawing, selection of the winner, and awarding of the prize will be conducted under the supervision of Sponsor whose decision is final and binding in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. No prize substitution, transfer or assignment will be allowed, except that Sponsor and Prize Provider reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable, equal or greater value if the prize listed is unavailable for any reason. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Other prize restrictions may apply.
5. Notification and Verification of Winner. Potential winner will be notified by Instagram Direct Message (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Publicity and Liability (where permitted by law) within three (3) days of notification. Sponsor will make one attempt to notify potential winner, who will have forty-eight (48) hours to respond. Winner’s age is subject to independent age verification, and if failed, will result in prize forfeiture. In the event of noncompliance, if the winner cannot be reached at the phone number, email address or address on that winner’s entry, or if the prize or prize notification is returned unclaimed or undeliverable for whatever reason beyond the control of Sponsor, that prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected only if time permits and in Sponsor’s sole discretion. You are not a winner until Sponsor has verified your eligibility and compliance with these official rules.
6. Entry Conditions and Release. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant warrants and represents that they have complied with these official rules. By accepting a prize, the winner: (a) grants Sponsor permission to use winner’s name, image, likeness, voice, picture, audio and video recordings of, biographical information, statements, and any material based thereon or derived there from, together with any actual or fictional material, or to refrain from so doing, and address (city and state), without the ability to review, for advertising, promoting and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in any and all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation, where permitted by law; (b) agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, including Sponsor and Prize Provider, and their parents, affiliates, agencies, present and former officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, demands, expenses, losses and liabilities of any nature whatsoever caused or contributed to by entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto) or participation in any prize-related activities.
7. Limitation of Liability. The Sweepstakes Entities: (a) are not responsible or liable for any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from entrant’s acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize; (b) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose; (c) assumes no responsibility for technical, hardware, software or other online entry malfunctions of any kind or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender. If for any reasons (including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes), the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these official rules, Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or disqualify entries.
8. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these official rules, or to be acting in disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Disputes. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in San Diego, California. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the right and obligation of entrants and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California, without regard to California choice of law provisions.
11. Winners List. For a list of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Ashland Hard Seltzer Chris Lane Concert Sweepstakes Winners’ List Request, 2041 Newcastle Ave, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA, on or around date.
12. Sponsor. Ashland Hard Seltzer, San Diego CA 92007.